Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Unable to identify song
#1
Greetings,


I'm stuck on a mission to find this particular song, used on one youtube video:


[video=youtube;iA0jLvUxGjI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA0jLvUxGjI[/video]




It would be great if someone would know the song or help me identify it.




Issues:


1) Uploader seems to be inactive


2) Nothing in description


3) Nothing particular in the comments, other than hints to some old songs that were used in the past,


some people started to complain about song change, could it be that it got copyright claim and song was replaced using youtube's AudioSwap ?


4) Few audio recognition softwares I've tried do not recognize it ( Midomi, Soundhound, Shazam, Tunatic, Audiggle )
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  There’s a song I’m trying to find on YouTube, yet I don’t know the name or singer AtomHeartBrother 2 4,092 08-01-2024, 21:06
Last Post: AtomHeartBrother
  For 30 years I've been wanting to know this song. bananasushi 2 1,428 17-01-2022, 19:26
Last Post: JonWR77
  Please help ID Tango-like song cmemil 0 1,946 04-02-2017, 06:46
Last Post: cmemil
  New age song ID qwertum 4 2,310 30-01-2017, 06:00
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Help me guess this song james_donovan 0 1,390 19-12-2016, 15:30
Last Post: james_donovan
  What song is this clip is from? I think its some 80's song shawninvancouvwer 2 1,892 10-12-2016, 18:04
Last Post: bob_32_116
  Identify that tune. skett 0 1,092 10-12-2016, 09:50
Last Post: skett
  'What is this song' request sets 0 1,253 18-11-2016, 00:45
Last Post: sets
  What's the name of this great latin song? Please help me find it. MrP 0 1,485 13-11-2016, 00:47
Last Post: MrP
  What is the song? qwertum 3 2,348 03-11-2016, 15:55
Last Post: Jerome

Forum Jump: