Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
A jazz song that I can't find because I don't know the tittle and the artist
#1
Hello people!
Please, watch this youtube video that I recently made (I'm playing the keyboard hahaha):

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rlTpQb-b6Z8

This melody sounds in a old jazz song (Frank Sinatra style). The melody I played in the keyboard is heard in the instrumental part of that song (The song I'm looking for is sung by a male singer, the melody that I remember of the song and I played in the keyboard sounds in the instrumental part of the song. It has parts where the rhythm of the song changes and the key signature of the song is C MAJOR). Please, listen to the melody I played in the video and try to tell me the song tittle and the artist in orden to find it in the Internet and listen to it. I remember listening to this song in certain radios when I was a child.
Please, help me. Thanks!!!Cool
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Chrissy Amphlett & Tim Finn - "he's in love" CRAZY-HORSE 0 3 55 minutes ago
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Neil Young & Chrome Hearts - "second song" CRAZY-HORSE 0 122 22-09-2026, 11:16
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Neil Young & Chrome Hearts - "soon i might be going" CRAZY-HORSE 0 141 18-09-2026, 06:17
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Bernie Taupin - "the sea has no mercy" CRAZY-HORSE 0 328 29-07-2026, 03:35
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: sombr - My Body Isn't Ready Music Head 0 350 08-07-2026, 11:08
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Alyssa Grace - Bloodstream Music Head 0 341 21-06-2026, 11:29
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Steve Lacy - The Feeling Music Head 0 377 19-06-2026, 12:04
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Alex Warren - Fine Place To Die Music Head 0 366 15-05-2026, 11:25
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Malcolm Todd - I Saw Your Face Music Head 1 531 10-05-2026, 00:41
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW SONG: Chris Rainbow - Be Like A Woman Music Head 0 498 19-04-2026, 11:41
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: