Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Um...Hi.
#1
How much about me do I say? Who really cares? I don't know...if I had the talent, I could write a song about that. I'm sure it would resonate.

So...I found this site while looking for a place to discuss "interesting story telling in music" - apparently it's not a very discussed topic. Or I don't know how to search well enough.

N.E.Way...Hi all.
Reply
#2
Welcome aboard MD, Gleep! We discuss lyrics here in fact there's an entire forum dedicated to it! Hoping to hear from you soon and often!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#3
well well feel free to jump in to the cave of.souls who like music feel frree interreact with us,me too i may need yo help .see u soon.
Reply


Forum Jump: