Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
hello all
#1
hello to everyone I`m vincent just joined. I like to write lyric and music,
I do play guitar so that helps with the music part, and I do like to share thoughts and ideas in lyric. I won`t make to much noise..
"Blessed are the words of truth and fiction,
one might save you from the other...Vincent
Reply
#2
yea, keep it down, we're trying to sleep here
welcome

Reply
#3
thank you for the welcome M H ..I like that avatar you have, fits me to a "T"...LOL
"Blessed are the words of truth and fiction,
one might save you from the other...Vincent
Reply
#4
Hi Vincent

Try to look at zeebraamusic.com if you like create and share music and ideas with others, with more than words.
Reply
#5
vicent vicent u are really late here,bt thats wat am here for.i also tend to write lyrics.so it would be great if we work together and help each other for an interesting time.nice day.
Reply


Forum Jump: