Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Home Studio Equipment
[TABLE="class: tborder, width: 100%, align: center"]
[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: alt1"]So i live in a small city not around many recording studios and im extremely interested in having a home studio for me and my team. Im new at the whole music thing but recording on audacity isnt working out for me the quality is horrible.
I Started an online fundraiser so I can get a little help the link is gofund.me/r6p9h68

If you would like to hear how horrible i sound on audacity im willing to email you the song.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: alt2"][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]
Get a job, save your money and build your studio. And it does not matter what package you use to record. All digital software platforms work the same way - the only difference is the processing capabilities they offer. If it is sounding bad then you probably have not recorded it properly - it's not the software package, but it could be the equipment (mics/environment etc.)
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
grimeyculture Wrote:[TABLE="class: tborder, width: 100%, align: center"]
[TR]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: alt1"]So i live in a small city not around many recording studios and im extremely interested in having a home studio for me and my team. Im new at the whole music thing but recording on audacity isnt working out for me the quality is horrible.
I Started an online fundraiser so I can get a little help the link is gofund.me/r6p9h68

If you would like to hear how horrible i sound on audacity im willing to email you the song.[/TD]
[/TR]
[TR]
[TD="class: alt2"][/TD]
[/TR]
[/TABLE]

You are looking for crowdfunding. I'm not totally opposed (though Admins might have something to say). However, you'll have to give us more about yourself to get anyone inspired. At the very least, a link to click on...
As far as equipment and software to use: 1) Listen to Jerome--he's a pro and 2) search MD for ideas--we have just recently talked about this and will doubtless come back to it. No easy answers, just ideas and direction-pointers. Yes, that can be hard work but making music is hardly ever easy--some say it shouldn't be--it acts as a filter.
A man accustomed to hear only the echo of his own sentiments, soon bars all the common avenues of delight, and has no part in the general gratification of mankind--Dr. Johnson
What he said. Amen, Bro--JazzboCR

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What are some STUDIO albums that you can truthfully say that you like all the songs o SteveO 193 25,314 17-08-2023, 03:53
Last Post: James Otto Sweet Heart
  199 track studio album at 8hrs 43minutes CRAZY-HORSE 1 766 22-04-2023, 12:29
Last Post: Music Head
  One World: together at home gig CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,012 21-04-2020, 05:15
Last Post: SteveO
  NEIL YOUNG loses home in Californian fires.. CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,325 13-11-2018, 13:23
Last Post: Music Head
  A great recording opportunity to help those that can't afford to book studio time Ocean Recording Studio 0 843 14-10-2016, 15:52
Last Post: Ocean Recording Studio
  Purpose the fourth studio album of justin Luxion 3 1,421 26-07-2016, 08:59
Last Post: Miriam Jordan
  DIY vs Studio; put your thoughts! joehorace 0 646 03-04-2016, 19:50
Last Post: joehorace
  Looking for music about kids, family, home, moments in life, etc. Drymr 2 1,338 23-01-2016, 04:34
Last Post: SteveO
  New Video: Under The Streetlight filmed live at Manor Park Studio Muso1070 2 1,454 04-01-2016, 11:13
Last Post: Muso1070
  Live track captured at the Manor Park Studio! Video in full HD Muso1070 1 1,522 17-12-2015, 21:02
Last Post: Muso1070