Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Mika ft. Ariana Grande - Popular Song
#1
enters the Billboard chart this week at #87

I like it
the song not the video

[video=youtube;nmcdLOjGVzw]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nmcdLOjGVzw[/video]

Reply
#2
Hello, I'm Asami. I'm living in Okinawa, Japan.
I like this song, too!
The music is very catchy and the video is fun.
They are part of my favorite artists so this collaboration was fantastic for me.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW SONG: Ashe - Stop The Wedding! Music Head 0 120 22-09-2026, 11:54
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: LISA - SaWaDiKa Music Head 0 144 18-09-2026, 11:02
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Miley - Bass Persuades Music Head 0 140 17-09-2026, 12:19
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Olivia Rodrigo - Serena Joy Music Head 0 137 15-09-2026, 12:11
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Slayyyter - Brand New Chanel$ Music Head 0 205 18-08-2026, 12:25
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: ADELA - Ain't In LA Music Head 0 205 16-08-2026, 11:31
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Ariana Grande - Petal Music Head 0 233 12-08-2026, 11:24
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Cardi B - Ah Ha Music Head 0 217 12-08-2026, 11:10
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: Audrey Hobert - Sue Me Music Head 0 246 11-08-2026, 12:24
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW SONG: KATSEYE - Animal Music Head 0 235 08-08-2026, 11:25
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: