Posts: 201
Threads: 19
Joined: Apr 2010
Ipods should come with a sticker saying "IDIOT" to stick on your head. All you are paying for is hype, well and to be cool I guess, but I just laugh at people who are proud of Apple products.
" Anything that is too stupid to be spoken is sung. "
Posts: 21
Threads: 1
Joined: Dec 2010
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:here i go again, on my soapbox about bloody genres!!!
as i wrote before, Neil Youngs albums come up asa 'folk/country' on my ipod, now to my ear only probably five or six could be classed in that genre, now im transfering Buffalo Springfield to my ipod and guess what???? they are classed as 'rock'!!!, i may be being a bit picky over this but i thought the Springfields were closer to real folky/country music than 'rock'....cant wait to see what my ipod calls Paul McCartney... alternative is my guess,maybe even punk?
It is simple enough to change the genre on every song to what ever you want it to be. In Itunes right click on the song and click get info, go to the info tab make changes to your hearts content.
Posts: 1,387
Threads: 58
Joined: Jul 2010
pennywill Wrote:Ipods should come with a sticker saying "IDIOT" to stick on your head. All you are paying for is hype, well and to be cool I guess, but I just laugh at people who are proud of Apple products.
I love my iPod and my iPhone. Maybe I am an idiot but they're just so easy to use.
Posts: 21
Threads: 1
Joined: Dec 2010
Well owning a particular product dosent make you an idiot. A sheep maybe LOL. As a happy Zune owner I cant imagine anything being easier to use. The only Ipod I ever touched was a Nano a couple of years ago, came off to me as a toy. Bad first impression maybe.
The impression is that people will buy what they think is popular (that's where the idiot comment comes in). It eliminates any thinking or research being done, just get the thing you have heard of it must be good.
Years ago simple internet searches pointed me toward players that were superior to the Ipods, Rio Karma, Creative Zen Vision:M, The Zune 30 Gig and then HD.
At this point people are transitioning to the smartphone for music but I will always want a single use devise for somethng as important as music. I keep some music on my phone but don't normally use it to listen.
Posts: 1,387
Threads: 58
Joined: Jul 2010
Posts: 13
Threads: 2
Joined: Feb 2011
ipod for the win!
dunno just feels 'right' =']
Posts: 919
Threads: 26
Joined: Jun 2008
My ipod touch is a thing of beauty! completely intuitive to use - love it love it love it!