Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Not everyone's cup of tea
#1
Now I find this piece of music quite strange. And that's strange coming from me because I normally like the unconventional. But I find this heavy going to listen to. One thing I know for sure though - it requires incredible discipline to play this and not get lost on the way. https://youtu.be/zLckHHc25ww
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Reply
#2
Looking at the comments, I guess it's an acquired taste (for music). It's...interesting, I'll give it that. It picqued my curiosity.
Saltsjöbygdens Spelmansgille - Check out our Swede classical group! Wink
Reply
#3
I find this music fascinating! Reich is one of my go to masters when it comes to 20th Century classical music. This album is a masterpiece imo! Thanks for sharing J Man!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Forum Jump: