Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are You Listening To?
Jean Michel Jarre - Magnetic Fields - always thought that this was a great title for an electronic album - not his best, but it has it's moments. Very industrial/mechanical sounding album.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
Summer was fun - Westbound EP is playing right now in my headphones.
[video=youtube;zS3n0wZaodk]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zS3n0wZaodk[/video]
Ohhhh, great song. There are many of us who invented headbanging with this song!
I am listening to The Doobie Brothers today. Michael McDonald is amazing!
Pharmcat Wrote:I am listening to The Doobie Brothers today. Michael McDonald is amazing!
... but are they electronic/techno/house?
New track from Midnight Juggernauts, apparently released only in Japan, but available via Soundcloud:

"Mystery Unwinds"

https://soundcloud.com/electro212/midnig...y-in-japan
Jean Michel Jarre - Waiting for Cousteau - not my favourite of his but it does have it's moments. Just love those 'dripping' synth bits on the title track.
Vangelis - Heaven & Hell - I find this one really heavy going. I am actually surprised I sat through the whole thing. Big fan of the man but not of this album. Just a bit too much going on here.
Jerome Wrote:Vangelis - Heaven & Hell - I find this one really heavy going. I am actually surprised I sat through the whole thing. Big fan of the man but not of this album. Just a bit too much going on here.
Do you have Vangelis' soundtrack from the film Antarctica? Everyone raves about Blade Runner, and that is good in its own way, but I love Antarctica.
Oh I agree, Antarctica is much better than Blade Runner. I don't have the album but I should really get a copy because it has some amazing stuff on it. Try a compilation album called 'Reprise' - without a doubt my favourite album of his. Another good one is 'Voices'. Whenever I go to Cape Town to visit family, I go and sit on the beach at Blouberg Strand and listen to the 'Voices' album. Puts me in another place altogether.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What im listening to at the moment PsychoPrincess81 1 467 26-10-2021, 17:26
Last Post: JeromeD