Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are You Listening To?
ott- queen of all everything
Birthright by Celldweller awesome
^wow another Celldweller fan! I love Last Firstborn<3

Sayphonik Presents Love - track 08

I wish I knew what these songs were called, my boyfriend gave me a lot of techno tracks but aside from knowing it's Sayphonik I got nothing. If anyone could help me out I'd be forever grateful!
Show me - AI Storm and Euphony
With Regards...

Anthony :coffee:
Ben Frost - Killshot from By the Throat [Bedroom Community, 2009]

Electronic music for fans of drone metal.
JonG Wrote:Ben Frost - Killshot from By the Throat [Bedroom Community, 2009]

Electronic music for fans of drone metal.

Sounds awesome.
Iota Wrote:Sounds awesome.

From a review of the album on Boomkat:
Quote:...This is an album of contradictions: during the opening piece 'Killshot', you'll be exposed to music that's both viscerally hard on the ears and achingly beautiful, combining gracefully cinematic dulcimer melodies and mesmeric swells of noise that swirl amid a sea of nerve-shredding electronics. The track segues into a dirge of howling wolves with 'The Carpathians', a piece of doom-laden menace that competes with the grimmest moments of SunnO))) or KTL in terms of intensity...Despite opening with a tuneful flurry of string plucks, 'Hibakusja' soon reveals a darker side, collapsing into a horrifying mess of respiratory unpleasantness, as if soundtracking a drowning man trying to keep afloat - the field recordings of someone desperately drawing breath take on a creepily emotive timbre once immersed in serrated noise signals and melancholy string arpeggios. This is no easy ride, yet despite the disturbing undercurrents and horror soundtrack tactics this album never ceases to sound beautiful. ...
Storm of Light - Neo Cortex
Redshape - Man Out Of Time from The Dance Paradox [Delsin/Present, 2009]
Sayphonik Presents Love - Track 12

no idea what the artist or song is, if this rings a bell for anyone help a girl out Smile please and thank you

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What im listening to at the moment PsychoPrincess81 1 467 26-10-2021, 17:26
Last Post: JeromeD