Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Album Release: Hail Spirit Noir - Mayhem in Blue
#1
These guys are a cool psychedelic prog rock/black metal band from Greece, and with their third album; released late last month, they've managed to top their previous efforts by a wide margin in my opinion. Mayhem in Blue is probably both their most psychedelic and aggresive album yet and I really think they've played on and gave room to expand on their strengths with this one. The longest tracks are my favourites, particularly the title track, though all of the songs are very good. "I Mean You Harm" is my least favourite yet I like it better than half of what they released prior to this album and I liked all of what they released before quite a bit. Check it out!
Reply
#2
We seem to have similar tastes! Gojira is another great band!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#3
SteveO Wrote:We seem to have similar tastes! Gojira is another great band!

I do actually like Gojira a decent bit, but there are probably at least a dozen technical/progressive death metal bands I prefer to them. I still like what I've heard from them a lot. I haven't heard it yet, so how does their newest album stack up to their previous ones? I've heard people say it's very good, but I'm curious how it compares in style to TWoAF, FMtS, and L'eS?
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Beartooth - Pure Ecstasy Music Head 0 135 21-09-2026, 12:16
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Mastodon - Marrow Deep Music Head 0 189 18-09-2026, 12:34
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: PRESIDENT - Blood Of Your Empire Music Head 1 155 17-09-2026, 12:40
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: The Warning - Everything's Falling Music Head 0 138 13-09-2026, 10:57
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Seether - Vicennial: 2 Decades Of Seether Music Head 1 328 18-08-2026, 23:35
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Loathe - A Stranger To You Music Head 0 302 04-08-2026, 12:05
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Motionless In White - Decades Music Head 3 529 01-08-2026, 00:48
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Muse - The Wow! Signal Music Head 0 318 13-07-2026, 11:10
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Evanescence - Sanctuary Music Head 0 363 19-06-2026, 12:11
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Black Veil Brides - VINDICATE Music Head 1 594 24-05-2026, 12:54
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: