Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
NEW ALBUM: Snow Patrol "wildness"
#1
[Image: 51-4remZ0bL._AC_US218_.jpg]


SNOW PATROL "wildness"

Spotify listen:

Irish alt rockers...
ten times better than Bono's stupid band but not as popular...
I own four of their previous six albums, only the first two I don't have...
a slightly quieter sound than their previous albums but still melodic and catchy...
another good solid album from the band...
on the 'to purchase' list!

a few F-bombs on this album which I'm not over impressed with, but what the heck...

the lead off single:





and the second single:



"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#2
enters the Billboard Top 200 Albums chart this week at #49

courtesy of Spotify

glad I jumped ahead to this one this week
CH will be proud of me
I knew this band wouldn't let me down
on my if I had a list list

love this one
rare on a first listen for me




Reply
#3
so I guess it empressed you (or was that inpressed you?)

and yes, I'm proud of you brother....
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Beabadoobee - Pylon Music Head 1 40 Yesterday, 11:51
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: The Tubs - "hard life" CRAZY-HORSE 3 140 29-09-2026, 10:43
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Interpol - This Mirror Weighs A Ton Music Head 2 127 27-09-2026, 18:08
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Alabama Shakes - I Must Be Dreaming Music Head 1 100 26-09-2026, 23:04
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW-ish ALBUM: Ecca Vandal - "looking for people to unfollow" CRAZY-HORSE 0 204 07-09-2026, 08:18
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Weezer - Weezer (Gold) Music Head 1 276 05-09-2026, 23:02
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Kasabian - "act III" CRAZY-HORSE 0 229 04-09-2026, 23:04
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  NEW ALBUM: Marilyn Manson - "one assassination under God: chapter 2 CRAZY-HORSE 1 335 29-08-2026, 11:39
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Phoebe Bridgers - Lost Weekend Music Head 0 239 27-08-2026, 11:32
Last Post: Music Head
  NEW ALBUM: Waterparks - JINX Music Head 0 265 11-08-2026, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: