Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rammstein
Hi all

Thoughts and feeling on thier music? If you have not heard any of thier stuff then i suggest finding a copy of "Sonne" very good in my humble opinion.

Would be great if someone could find the lyrics to this song in english and german Confusedmug:

Syn
a friend of mine was way into them so i had to listen all the time but never really became a fan
In German & English:
http://rammstein-europe.com/lyrics.php?sekce=sonne&l=en
you are a star!

Thanks V much
I think they're a mediocre band at best... They ripped off a lot of good bands and became famous for it. C'est la vie.
no problem Wink

@trbc08: well they're playing - mostly - with their image. I guess that's what made them so successful.
Good heavy metal. It's pretty fast and intense music. I listen to it to get pumped up and stuff. But their image is kind of a big deal to them and their isn't anything particularly special about their music. Note: I hurt my neck listening to "Feuer Frei!"
rammsteins got a nice sound, but theyre too inhuman. no solos. same rhythm in every song.
Rammstein are one of my favourite bands...
or maybe it's just because I love Germans... haha

i think it's really cool how people listen to them even if they aren't German!
Rammstein is one of my best metal band. I discovered them with their 2 first albums and this convinced me to buy all the following albums.

Guess what? I liked the newer albums even more that the firsts! Finally, their 2 last, Rise Rise and Rosenrot are the best they never acheived. And seriously, I really like this band. One of the few bands I deeply like.

So they are coming with a new album soon and there's a chance of 100% that I buy it.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  NEW ALBUM: Rammstein - Zeit Music Head 1 427 17-05-2022, 08:21
Last Post: JeromeD
  NEW ALBUM: Rammstein - Rammstein Music Head 0 801 03-06-2019, 12:16
Last Post: Music Head
  Rammstein masterjaz 2 950 03-11-2016, 19:14
Last Post: Inna Selez
  Rammstein continue Drealm 5 2,312 20-11-2009, 17:46
Last Post: Iota