Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Best James Bond theme tune
#11
UK comedy character based on a hapless, failing broadcaster:

[Image: 1161355771.jpg]

Comedian Steve Coogan plays a TV chat show host who's sliding down the slippery career-ladder pole. Ends up in local radio, making increasingly desperate attempts to break back into TV.

More here...

Youtube clips here...
Reply
#12
Tiggi Wrote:Live & Let Die was by Wings...

I thought you were kidding when you said that. I had to wiki it and your right, although Paul McCartney performed it as well.

In my itunes purchase of this song it states it was by The Beatles. Nice one Apple.
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#13
Live & Let Die .. BY FAR the best Bond theme!! Oh, and yes was performed by Wings or back then known as Paul McCartney & Wings. :tongue:

I think my next favorite might be A View To A Kill, by Duran Duran :biggrin:

Ok, maybe this all has something to do with Roger Moore too (who is will my fave Bond). :laugh:
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says ...
'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

http://www.theportalmagazine.com
http://www.myspace.com/theportalmagazine
http://www.twitter.com/theportalmag
http://www.myspace.com/sweetcjfan
Reply
#14
I guess I must be one of the few people wh enjoyed At His Majesty's Secret Service.
Reply
#15
Palmer Wrote:Live & Let Die .. BY FAR the best Bond theme

Guns 'n' Roses cover version was better though, I think
Reply
#16
CMB1888 Wrote:Guns 'n' Roses cover version was better though, I think

ya think? Well, that's cool .. I personally never liked it (then again I was never a G n' R fan .. don't hit me!! :laugh: ) but I will give props for covering it. :biggrin: Hey brought the song back into the limelight for the "younger generation".

GOOD LORD, I just made myself sound old there!! :tongue:
Live your life in such a way that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, Satan shudders & says ...
'Oh shit....she's awake!!'

http://www.theportalmagazine.com
http://www.myspace.com/theportalmagazine
http://www.twitter.com/theportalmag
http://www.myspace.com/sweetcjfan
Reply
#17
"For Your Eyes Only".

I too am a Roger Moore man. I could never understand why everyone says Sean is "the one".

Of course i think most Bond songs had their thing, but "Living Daylights" is another i quite like. Very funky.
Reply
#18
AddyO Wrote:I could never understand why everyone says Sean is "the one".

Because he is.
Reply
#19
Iota Wrote:Because he is.
He most definitely is.
Reply
#20
carbon_psycho Wrote:He most definitely is.
He positively is.

Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  007 dead, RIP Mr Bond CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,318 07-11-2020, 05:55
Last Post: Jerome
  Looking for a licence free theme music for a netcast ankadahe 0 1,195 05-07-2015, 16:34
Last Post: ankadahe
  Happy Birthday James Otto Sweetheart Jerome 3 1,832 01-07-2015, 04:29
Last Post: Lovely Linda
  James Patterson's "zoo"...... CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,563 22-06-2015, 13:19
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Who remembers this performer and tune Bob 5 2,715 05-01-2015, 05:45
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Interesting take on an old theme jazzboCR 0 1,013 19-10-2014, 03:00
Last Post: jazzboCR
  RIP James Garner CRAZY-HORSE 5 1,941 21-07-2014, 04:49
Last Post: jellyfishjuice
  Need Some Popular James Blunt Songs Ruhi Sheikh 6 3,629 22-02-2014, 20:35
Last Post: TBC-fan
  James Freud RIP CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,680 21-02-2014, 03:07
Last Post: jazzboCR
  TV theme Jerome 13 3,521 19-02-2014, 06:42
Last Post: jazzboCR

Forum Jump: