Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new project
i'll check it out on Sunday mate...

youve got a new account???

my bad
i read your post here first mate, and not in chronological order
should have read the I Read The News Today first and i wouldnt look stupid now!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.

Believe me Crazy Man it's not your thing at all but have a listen if you want. Any comments/criticisms are welcomed.
Step away from the mixing desk. Seriously. 
Those three are damn near perfect, and funnily enough, some almost imperceptible imperfection is essential in order to resonate with us mere mortals. Bravo!!
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
Thank you my dear. Pardon the pun but I know you're not faking it. Your comment allows me to finally walk away from this section and concentrate on getting the rest of it done. That's a wrap! Tonight I am hoping to finally complete the 'Winter' section. Just one keyboard part to do and mix in Vaughan's solo violin part as well.
Somewhere between right and wrong there is a garden. I will meet you there - Rumi
Vaughan's solo done and a new rough keyboard part worked out. Time to go beddy-byes.
Somewhere between right and wrong there is a garden. I will meet you there - Rumi
Final version of 'Below Zero' now up as well. Might get to post the whole Winter sequence this weekend.
Right, the Winter and Summer sequences are now complete. Will post it up at some stage. The next couple of days are going to be devoted to finishing off the Autumn section. Two tracks completed and one stubborn one to go. Where is the ideas fairy when you need her...
First track of the Autumn Sequence will be up in a few minutes. Not too sure if this one works or not. Very undecided about this particular track at the moment.
The countries/places that visited my site last month. Don't know where 'unknown' is. Maybe it's some nutjob on the dark web??!!? Who knows...

United States
Ireland
China
India
Russian Federation
Greece
Germany
Great Britain
Australia
Sweden
Hong Kong
Portugal
Canada
Italy
Netherlands
Colombia
Latvia
Denmark
Seychelles
South Africa
Singapore
Saudi Arabia
Unknown
Czech Republic
the Seychelles is the one that stands out from the rest for me.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm working on a project, please opinions and reviews - "Summer on you" ET MUSIX 2 1,309 11-11-2016, 17:42
Last Post: ET MUSIX
  The Twisted Project - Over The Bridge The Twisted Project 2 1,580 06-04-2014, 20:32
Last Post: The Twisted Project
  The Twisted Project - Bow Down The Twisted Project 0 1,128 02-04-2014, 21:04
  The Twisted Project - Under Continuous Fire The Twisted Project 2 1,360 23-03-2014, 19:32
  The EDM Project theEDMproject 3 1,876 08-08-2012, 02:15
Last Post: suzy7