Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new project
I also wondered about that one. Never been there and don't know anyone from there. I do remember a girl from schooldays that goes there on holidays quite regularly. Maybe she was wondering what Mickey Mouse has been up to lately and went onto the site. Who knows???
Somewhere between right and wrong there is a garden. I will meet you there - Rumi
Dani's mum is from the Seychelles
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.

Yes I remember you saying so some time ago CH. Anyway, my second electronic suite, Ebb & Flow, has been lying around gathering digital dust for quite a few months. Going to try and kick-start that one again this morning. Somebody give me a kick and then I'll start! Damn, where's the Ideas Fairy when you need her. Part One just fell out of my head in one go. Part Two is proving problematic and the electrons aren't cooperating. Bugger. Oh well, switch on all the synths and let's see where we end up by tonight. It's going to be a long, long day.
Somewhere between right and wrong there is a garden. I will meet you there - Rumi
I was checking the website stats to see what countries have hit the site this month. New Caledonia popped up. Did not have a clue where the hell that is. Turns out it is some island in the Pacific east of Oz. You learn something everyday!

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/New_Caledonia
i dont know much about New Caledonia other than its flora and fauna is as unique and diverse as that on Madagascar...

have met a couplt of people from there also, they seem like a very laid back relaxed culture much like the Natives of other Sth Pacific nations.
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.

Yes, laid back describes it perfectly.
Oh well the ideas fairy landed at about 1 am this morning and I have been plugging away all night. Finally found a decent workable thread to develop part 2 of Ebb & Flow. Let's see where this one goes...
Trying out some new plug-ins from 112DB. Pretty impressive set of effects and processors. Now to try and figure out what to do with them. Going to be a day of experimenting and goofing around to see if something workable can be derived from these things. The Ideas Fairy is nowhere to be seen so we are going to have to use technology to advance the project. Let's see what pops out of the hat.
Just when you hit a brick wall and the Ideas Fairy is nowhere to be found, three interlocking pieces have arrived out of the blue while buggering around on the synths since 1am. Exactly what I have been looking for. I guess she must have flown over the house last night! So, back to work today to sketch the rough outline of the four interlocking pieces that are going to make up Ebb & Flow Part Two. The end is in distant sight. Time to open the champagne! Breakfast is going to be wonderful indeed.
Should be finished with the first movement of Part 2 of 'Ebb & Flow' today sometime. Unplugged/switched off all the phones so that I can finish this short piece without endless bloody interruptions.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm working on a project, please opinions and reviews - "Summer on you" ET MUSIX 2 1,309 11-11-2016, 17:42
Last Post: ET MUSIX
  The Twisted Project - Over The Bridge The Twisted Project 2 1,580 06-04-2014, 20:32
Last Post: The Twisted Project
  The Twisted Project - Bow Down The Twisted Project 0 1,128 02-04-2014, 21:04
  The Twisted Project - Under Continuous Fire The Twisted Project 2 1,360 23-03-2014, 19:32
  The EDM Project theEDMproject 3 1,876 08-08-2012, 02:15
Last Post: suzy7