Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Born on this day ...
Daryl Hall (76)




Reply
Sam Moore (87)




Reply
^^
great r+b song IMO
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
MARIE OSMOND  (63)

(a guilty pleasure but alas i do not own anything by The Osmonds)



"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
^^
no Osmonds
but I do have a Donny
and I do have a Marie

that track is the best thing she did

Paul Simon (81)




Reply
Right here is my most favorite performance from Marie. I love it so much because she sings the song with one of my most favorite deceased singers, Steve Sanders of the Oak Ridge Boys that is.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sczbGsOVWz4

God bless you and the lady legend always!!!

Holly

P.S. I also love her song named "There's No Stopping Your Heart".
Listen to my most favorite singer here sometime, James Otto that is!
Reply
Justin Hayward (76)




Reply
Barry McGuire (87)

awesome song




Reply
^^
he died only a year or two ago from memory...
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
^^
you may be right, I may be crazy
I seem to remember something too now that you mention it
wiki shows him alive
I don't like to post stupid dead people

Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Born To Run vs American Girl Sir_Farty_Fartsalot 2 2,751 01-10-2014, 02:34
Last Post: Jerome
  See what Country song was #1 on the day you were born Neil Cossar 2 2,214 08-04-2014, 11:38
Last Post: Music Head
  Positive realization: Born in the best era for music enjoyment Drealm 14 6,455 20-04-2012, 01:35
Last Post: SteveO
  THE CULT - Born Into This (2007) SteveO 0 1,724 18-02-2012, 18:22
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: