Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Born on this day ...
Bjork  (56)

im not a fan but my daughter was all through her younger years...
ive got to admit i do like this song though...

"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.

Brian Ritchie (62)

Jesse Colin Young (82)

Miley Cyrus  (30)

not a big fan of Miley but i did love her "wrecking ball" single and then the 2017 country sounding album "younger now".
also loved her cover of PF's "wish you were here"

They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.

Dave Sinclair was born on this day in 1947, in Kent, England. He is a founding member of Caravan, along with his cousin Richard, and was with them for around 35 years – initially part of what was called the Canterbury Scene.

Master of all things keys related, he now lives in Japan in a very scenic place indeed, Kamijima, and is happily continuing to make solo recordings which he’s done since leaving Caravan. He also did fairly shortlived stints with Hatfield and the North, Camel and one or two others early on in his career. Whereas I never really took to Caravan, I do quite like what I have heard of his solo work. It seems particularly difficult to track down and is exceedingly pricey too! Something to do with licensing problems preventing official releases outside of Japan. Damn. 

"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
Bob Lind  (79)

only thing i know of his and what a song it is...

^^
great song

Amy Grant (62)

Tina Turner (83)

John Mayal (88)

Roger Glover (77)

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Born To Run vs American Girl Sir_Farty_Fartsalot 2 1,915 01-10-2014, 02:34
Last Post: Jerome
  See what Country song was #1 on the day you were born Neil Cossar 2 1,430 08-04-2014, 11:38
Last Post: Music Head
  Positive realization: Born in the best era for music enjoyment Drealm 14 4,098 20-04-2012, 01:35
Last Post: SteveO
  THE CULT - Born Into This (2007) SteveO 0 1,242 18-02-2012, 18:22
Last Post: SteveO