Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The new project
Me too! Brain is in bypass at the moment.
Somewhere between right and wrong there is a garden. I will meet you there - Rumi
I am about 3 bleeps and 4 buzzes into the final stretch of 'Ebb & Flow'. Have to finish this one this year because I have something very different planned for the next one.
Somewhere between right and wrong there is a garden. I will meet you there - Rumi
I was hoping to finish Ebb & Flow last year but the tail end of the project has eluded me. Found the answer early this morning (thank you Arturia V Collection 9!) and will be spending the day sketching out the general idea.  A couple of weeks left on this one.
The Ideas Fairy dropped a package off (via DHL) yesterday. A MIDI joystick controller by Lab4Music. This thing is incredibly simple on the outside but highly complex once you start programming it via a web interface, and then when you combine it with a SynthiV virtual synth, the possibilities are endless! Oh well there goes Wednesday...
And the 'Ebb & Flow' project has crossed the finish line at last!!! The first nine tenths of this project came together very quickly but the last section eluded me for a long, long time. I tried various different scenarios, permutations & themes but nothing seemed to fit. Finally wrapped it up this morning. Will publish it in a few days but right now I have to get some shut-eye. Another monkey off my back. Nighty-night...
^^
looking forward to listening to the final product J-Man
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.

I have posted the final section of the 'Ebb & Flow' project on the site. Still some minor glitches to clean up which I will get to over the weekend. Then I will assemble the whole project and upload to the site but right now I have to go and sort out the electronics on a local farmer's combine harvester. The things I get myself into...

BTW this one is definitely NOT your thing Crazy. The second half of the clip is quite experimental in nature. Not too sure if it works or not but it is what it is.

Same place as always - http://www.auralscapes.org
Finally got around to posting the entire project on the site. Was rotten with flu for a couple of days.
Thank you for rescuing me from the current dearth of any decent new listening material! I thought I could hear the tide rolling back in, quite decidedly. Sounds good - well done.
"The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us." ~ Bill Watterson
Thx Ruby. BTW the final sound in the background at the very end of the whole thing is a synthesized version of the sea in the distance. Well spotted!

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  I'm working on a project, please opinions and reviews - "Summer on you" ET MUSIX 2 1,309 11-11-2016, 17:42
Last Post: ET MUSIX
  The Twisted Project - Over The Bridge The Twisted Project 2 1,580 06-04-2014, 20:32
Last Post: The Twisted Project
  The Twisted Project - Bow Down The Twisted Project 0 1,128 02-04-2014, 21:04
  The Twisted Project - Under Continuous Fire The Twisted Project 2 1,360 23-03-2014, 19:32
  The EDM Project theEDMproject 3 1,876 08-08-2012, 02:15
Last Post: suzy7