10-11-2009, 12:03
ambernector Wrote:Wow. What's a theremin?cool, I thought he was saying there mine, as opposed to being someone elses.
Yea, yea, I know. That would be the wrong there.
|
What do you play?
|
|
10-11-2009, 12:03
ambernector Wrote:Wow. What's a theremin?cool, I thought he was saying there mine, as opposed to being someone elses. Yea, yea, I know. That would be the wrong there.
10-11-2009, 21:50
I play the guitar. I'm taking piano class as well, and surprisingly, it's going swimmingly =]
I also recently discovered my screaming talents; I got invited into a metalcore band XD
11-11-2009, 23:43
I ply a bit of guitar (not very well), I was forced to learn the recorder in grades 4 and 5, and I'm a pretty good singer, but I havent actually performed yet, due to the fact that I'm still 13 and dont have a recording studio. My friend has one in his house, but he lives 3 provinces away. Also I need a songwriter (or maybe i'll write my own songs) and some more experience (So far I've only played my karaoke game on xbox, but I have most of the high scores) so if anyone knows of a recording studio in or around arnprior in Ontario, maybe even Ottawa, that would be awesome!
YAY!
12-11-2009, 15:50
I play acoustic guitar (I love classical stuff)
Electric guitar Keyboards/Piano Bass. Drums Multitrack DAW softwares XD Percussion in general I sing sometimes yeah. Perhaps one day I could play all this instruments decently Most ppl know me as a keyboard player, dunno why :confused: It is easy to be a fraud. Cheers!
13-01-2010, 00:31
I've played the piano since age 5, majored in it for one year in college but then switched to languages. I've also sung a lot since childhood and been in many school and church choirs and directed a church choir for a year.
Now I'm teaching myself to play the violin, which is a long, slow process as it is a quite difficult one! (There aren't any teachers in my town.)
02-02-2010, 07:36
I play the flute (though haven't actually touched it in a while)
the recorder, sax, and a little guitar
05-02-2010, 12:12
I am a big fan of guitar....
I love my guitar! We have been together since my childhood) So as you may guess, I really wanna create a band....I am also singing, but my voice is not really what a true singer may dream about......but it's fine so far)
24-03-2010, 07:17
Hi frds,
I love My Guitar it's my heart beat and my sister is big fan of Drums..... Thanks
14-04-2010, 20:05
Hello All. I started (formally) on alto sax, moved to bari sax a few years later. I picked up the guitar and bass in high school and recently started writing on a keyboard. I've been playing bass, guitar or both semi-professionally for 20 years now in groups from Celtic / folk to classical rock to melodic metal. I also have done lead vocals and share that responsibilty in my current (all original) project, HEDDA.
It's always great to chat with other musicians! Mac
"Stay Out Of Treble!"
http://heddatheband.com/ http://www.myspace.com/heddatheband
14-04-2010, 20:08
I used to play bass, but I haven't played it for years
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
| Possibly Related Threads... | |||||
| Thread | Author | Replies | Views | Last Post | |
| What Do You Play? | Nick Dilley | 28 | 16,960 |
05-02-2020, 08:20 Last Post: Subtle Q |
|
| Here's Me Trying to Play and Record a Song While Drunk | Fuzz | 0 | 1,665 |
26-08-2016, 07:04 Last Post: Fuzz |
|
| When I grow up I want to play??? | ambernector | 28 | 12,362 |
19-03-2015, 05:07 Last Post: jazzboCR |
|
| First song you learnt to play? | dominic_john | 46 | 17,524 |
01-04-2013, 10:07 Last Post: rkumarveomit |
|