Posts: 2
Threads: 1
Joined: Aug 2011
Hello! :hand:
I have heard some instrumental melody which I can't find... :confused2: :noidea:
It contains sighs of delight and maybe ocean sounds too...
When I first heard it, it sounds to me similar to the 1959 melody
"Theme from a summer place", but I don't think it's a cover to that melody.
Can anyone help? :confused:
Thanks in advance!!! :yo:
Posts: 5,551
Threads: 146
Joined: Jan 2008
Sorry David, that doesn't ring any bells with me...
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
Unknown
Posts: 29,761
Threads: 8,840
Joined: Aug 2009
Posts: 5,551
Threads: 146
Joined: Jan 2008
Listening to the Theme From a Summer Place tune today it struck me that you might have heard Robinson Crusoe by Art of Noise ?!
[video=youtube;09BYP0a-6oI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=09BYP0a-6oI[/video]
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
Unknown
Posts: 2
Threads: 1
Joined: Aug 2011
[quote=Tiggi]Listening to the
Theme From a Summer Place tune today it struck me that you might have heard
Robinson Crusoe by Art of Noise ?!
No. It's not that one :frown:
I can't hum it because I don't remember it exactly.
It sounds a bit like this -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0A49yP7ORY
and like this -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X93oYbG5fOA
Don't forget the sighs of delight (and maybe ocean sounds???),
I think that not many instrumentals contains sighs.
Anyway, thanks a lot for trying to help... :happy:
I have entered the same question in several other forums
No answer yet... :Cry:
Posts: 929
Threads: 3
Joined: Mar 2011
David,
Did you hear it at a club? On TV? While watching a movie? (The description reminds me of a beer commercial)
Might help us narrow it down for you.
Ray Conniff's version -
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N1Cbzkup3...re=related - Choral group "ahhing" their way through the melody.