Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Which song has made you repeat it all day long?
#1
For a long time, I've been listening to Celine Dion's 'My Heart Will Go On' again and again. Because I was so moved by the film Titanic. I can not get over my mood in this film for a long time.
Reply
#2
usually a new one every day

Reply
#3
Although there are so many songs that make me repeat these all the day but I will share best song that make me repeat it more and more in the day . The name of that one is" Un Bel Di Vedremo" by Butterfly .
Reply
#4
One I spliced together myself.
In order:
Gypsy Woman by Ry Cooder
http://www.4shared.com/audio/JVGHMOkb/Gypsy_Woman.html
Gypsy Woman by Anarbor
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F3JRODLZtbw
Gypsy Woman by Jonathan Tyler & The Northern Lights
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nY-ogxciOdw
Reply
#5
This one, in an excellent rendition from some (ancestral) HomeGirls: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iPeVIuRjUi4
Also, anything by Aaron Neville...I mean anything! But always this is in the mix--by that mad genius, that master of melody, Franz Shubert: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p0LRT2nSWJA << whenever I'm feeling bluesy (more and more common these days) and need to wash out the emotional junk, I summon this. Bingo!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My custom-made bass from start to finish Lord Larehip 8 4,431 18-10-2019, 14:23
Last Post: Jerome
  Song Title Shared Word game bob_32_116 11 7,631 31-03-2018, 20:15
Last Post: Jerome
  Alphabetical 1960s song game: CRAZY-HORSE 30 10,624 17-08-2017, 12:08
Last Post: Music Head
  Alphabetical 1980s song game: CRAZY-HORSE 16 8,426 17-08-2017, 11:39
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Favorite quote or lyric from a song? CJ21 1 1,616 17-09-2016, 01:01
Last Post: James Otto Sweet Heart
  What's your favorite song? Bob251 9 5,699 17-09-2016, 00:01
Last Post: CJ21
  Name the song! Slazeus 0 1,292 10-02-2016, 00:01
Last Post: Slazeus
  Identify the Song from Only the Solo? cledussnow 0 1,367 16-11-2015, 14:56
Last Post: cledussnow
  Same song--2 points of view jazzboCR 0 1,374 07-10-2015, 06:33
Last Post: jazzboCR
  Help me find out the name of the song (shazam didn't find it) Marek Hussin 0 1,173 19-07-2015, 18:09
Last Post: Marek Hussin

Forum Jump: