19-06-2011, 22:46
I quite like this song . Have 19 and 21 by her .
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
|
The Track I'm Listening To Is.......................
|
|
19-06-2011, 22:46
I quite like this song . Have 19 and 21 by her .
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
This is My Song at the moment from the pop world ! It is a happy tune and gee my wife likes it !!! This is a stripped down version that I've never seen before!
[video=youtube;tnw0mn_eYLM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tnw0mn_eYLM[/video]
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
SteveO Wrote:EvilB, very cool, Thanks !!! where did ya get the video ? you don't have to tell me if you prefer not to !!! I enjoy all but one of your picks, cannot stand Burzum. Here's one of my favourites from Opeth. The clip I posted before was on YouTube SteveO, I just typed in Ozzy & Calgary and voila videos to pick from. [video=youtube;wxaFANthouM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wxaFANthouM[/video]
Love it !!! I have everything by them that I am aware. They're so versatile, a few death growls, folk music, beautiful songs with unforgettable melodies, heavy metal riffs, progressive rock, even some jazz !!!! Wonderful group ! They never bore me ! Can't wait for "Heritage" in September !
Interesting how you grabbed the Calgary/Ozzy video, I guess it's a lot easier than I thought .daaaah lI also like High On Fire, very talented and somewhat similar to Opeth.
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
20-06-2011, 01:22
LISTEN TO THIS, GUYS ! A beautiful song among others by OPETH !
[video=youtube;ZwJvUbcC79A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwJvUbcC79A[/video]
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
20-06-2011, 07:49
nice one SteveO...gonna put these guys on my "check out" list which is currently as long as my arm!!!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
20-06-2011, 07:52
JET "are you gonna be my girl?"
Aussie rockers,average age 19 when they released this, took their name from the title of McCartney's song of the same name [video=youtube;hkVyCj4TJPA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hkVyCj4TJPA[/video]
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
20-06-2011, 07:57
COLD CHISEL "forever now"
Aussie rockers from around the same time as AC/DC and were bigger than AC/DC back in the day...this is one of their quieter bluesier moments. [video=youtube;WcjZrf_g-lQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WcjZrf_g-lQ[/video]
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
20-06-2011, 08:03
DRAGON "april sun in cuba"
NZ 1970s rock icons who rivalled LRB back in the late 70s [video=youtube;BHFFuukk9Y8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BHFFuukk9Y8&feature=fvwrel[/video]
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014.
20-06-2011, 08:07
LITTLE RIVER BAND aka LRB "lonesome loser"
these guys were huge here in Oz and the US back in the late 70s [video=youtube;Z5KWI71s3DY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z5KWI71s3DY[/video]
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..." - Me 2014. |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|