Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Fellow Americans, go to occupywallst.org and see what they are doing for you!
#1
To our friends in other countries. we're finally trying man!
You can live in staunch denile and mark me as your enemy, but I'm just a voice among the throng who want a brighter destiny, and say with me, "We are the New America!" -Greg Graffin
Reply
#2
I'm surprised it's taken a while for this sort of thing to take off.

Definitely gets my support.

Heads on poles !!
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"

Unknown
Reply
#3
We are the 99%!
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply
#4
no thanks.

Reply
#5
I think John Lennon would have been out there too. Perhaps it's time for the people who these things affect having their say and making politician accountable .................I wonder if the FBI reads MD ????
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply
#6
The rich get richer...the poor get poorer...one of the inevitable prices you pay so to speak in a capitalist democratic society !!!???
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy independence day to all my md americans !!!!! SteveO 2 1,299 04-07-2013, 19:26
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: