Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
There are always adults with them at the bus stop....I know I am one of them !!!!...lol
Music Head Wrote:serves one of its purposes in that young kids don't have to stand out in the dark to wait for a school bus
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Posts: 6
Threads: 1
Joined: Nov 2011
Well, not so much Halloween music..but every season I have certain bands I listen to a lot because I'm just in that particular mood during that season. Right now it's Fall, so I'm listening to a lot of Nirvana, Alice in chains, Soundgarden..You know a lot of grunge and Punk too like the Exploited and The Ramones. Other than that, to go a little more unpopular, I listen to The Dresden Dolls because they're erie and have a lot of depth if you ask me. But yeah, A lot of grunge and punk.
Posts: 5,551
Threads: 146
Joined: Jan 2008
^ What draws you to Punk and Grunge at this time of year ??
Does the time of year have some some associated musical significance ??
"Writing about music is like dancing about architecture"
Unknown