Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Wishing you all a merry christmas and a happy new year !
#1
Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all my friends at MD !...I hope Santa is good to you !
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Reply
#2
well thank you sir

back at ya, and to everyone here as well

Reply
#3
Merry christmas everyone. Got the Brandy ready for Santa. Question is, will it last that long?
Regards,

Tony (Techman)
Stay connected Through Facebook - Like 'The Official Music Discussion Page'
Reply
#4
A Merry Christmas to everyone as well. Here's hoping new music finds its way into your world!
Reply
#5
Merry Christmas everyone Smile
"I said, I found the secret to life, I found the secret to life
I'm okay when everything is not okay, is not okay"

~Tori Amos, Upside Down
Reply
#6
thank you SteveO....

and a merry xmas to you all also,

take care over the holiday
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.


Reply
#7
Merry Christmas!:party::party::party::party::party:
Nice to be able to go back to trust and friendship!!!!!!!!!

It's a mixed up sensation this being alive
Oh! it wears a man down into the ground
It's the strangest elation
I can't describe it
Oh it leaves a man weary
It makes a man frown.
.............................Chris Simpson ( "Mixed Up Sensations" 1975 Martin's Cafe )
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Happy Easter 2026 to all... CRAZY-HORSE 0 561 02-04-2026, 12:17
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Ruby CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,083 07-02-2026, 01:08
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy New Year CRAZY-HORSE 4 1,345 01-01-2026, 12:24
Last Post: Ruby
  Merry Christmas everyone CRAZY-HORSE 6 1,577 26-12-2025, 12:26
Last Post: JeromeD
  Happy Birthday Jerome CRAZY-HORSE 3 2,501 01-12-2025, 09:48
Last Post: JeromeD
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,272 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Happy Birthday to You CH! Ruby 6 2,720 27-07-2025, 10:24
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  HAPPY EASTER! CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,468 18-04-2025, 00:03
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Ruby CRAZY-HORSE 2 2,369 06-02-2025, 14:32
Last Post: Ruby
  Merry Christmas CRAZY-HORSE 3 2,216 25-12-2024, 04:45
Last Post: JeromeD

Forum Jump: