13-01-2012, 18:25
Chris Rea - Winter Song - this is just plain beautiful boys and girls. Give it a whirl. Chris Rea - Winter Song (1991) - YouTube
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
|
The Track I'm Listening To Is.......................
|
|
13-01-2012, 18:25
Chris Rea - Winter Song - this is just plain beautiful boys and girls. Give it a whirl. Chris Rea - Winter Song (1991) - YouTube
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
18-01-2012, 03:38
The Ani DiFranco discussion got me listening to this tonight:
[video=youtube;RnJ4Z74N1So]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnJ4Z74N1So[/video] This is a fuller version of the song - I prefer this to the original because of the energy of this one.
25-01-2012, 00:39
Sail by AWOLNATION. I don't know what it is about this song, but I just can't stop listening to it.
25-01-2012, 05:30
Million Dollar Man by Lana del Rey, it's ******* epiK! I've never heard her voice like that, and I thought I loved it live but my god the album version is so huge. The strings are sublime perfection, want my clams to remix this one, it's truly dope as..
28-01-2012, 13:00
Having one of those days when an old song has popped into my head and I cannot get rid of it. The ditty in question is ....Space - Prison - YouTube
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
28-01-2012, 13:17
Jerome Wrote:Having one of those days when an old song has popped into my head and I cannot get rid of it. The ditty in question is ....Space - Prison - YouTube I was into it until that disco beat kicked in
I agree 100%. The beginning is very catchy and then it just falls apart.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
29-01-2012, 02:23
Bloody marvellous - and in my opinion they look like they are really together on this particular excursion - Pink Floyd Reunion - Live 8 2005 - Full Length! - HD - YouTube
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
31-01-2012, 20:02
Christopher Cross - Sailing - pure bliss.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
03-02-2012, 01:14
Glad to see another person likes Lana Del Rey (Clamsfan!). I'm listening to "Born to Die" now.
Down With Hip Hop Music and More! :biggrin:
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|