Posts: 6
Threads: 2
Joined: Nov 2009
I've recently found an increasing interest to make music. Now that I'm living by myself (Actually with my bro and mate) it all seems a lot more possible. I want to start my hobby with a synthesizer. I like Linkin Park alot and they remixed their Hybrid Theory album with some other artists and used a lot of synth in their songs, more than usual. Anyway I was wondering if someone could point me in the direction of a begginner keyboard to start off with?
Posts: 9,643
Threads: 255
Joined: Jun 2010
Posts: 4
Threads: 1
Joined: May 2011
01-05-2011, 23:44
(This post was last modified: 02-05-2011, 07:09 by gryphon.)
A good start to make your own music. I am actually planning to buy one too and I need to save all my money to complete my set up.
No links in a post until 10 postings are achieved
Posts: 27
Threads: 0
Joined: May 2011
The synthesizer is one of the most popular musical instruments. It can be an educational tool that can help accelerate a child's development and help adults maintain and gain benefits in brain age. Playing the synthesizer is fun and can benefit us in many ways. We get self-confidence, memory skills, concentration skills, focus, dexterity, eye and hand coordination and social skills from our practice. I would be interested in any other thoughts on how people view making music and how you view it internally.
Posts: 776
Threads: 135
Joined: Jan 2012
a work station keyboard is a good option as it contains a lot of sounds and some of them record as well.
Posts: 183
Threads: 5
Joined: Jan 2012
There is nothing wrong with synthesizer. It can be used if it is spice up sound. I think this instrument can be used. The only problem is when it gets overused then the sound gets ruined.
Naloba soko ya muyembi mibale Franco na Pepe Kalle. Nayeba muyembi mibale pamba te nzembo na bango.
Grand Maitre Franco Giantafrique Pepe Kalle
Posts: 13,354
Threads: 236
Joined: May 2011
I fell in love with the Moog Synthesizer in 1969 - Dick Hyman's The Minotaur
[video=youtube;25IiJ5JgBtM]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25IiJ5JgBtM[/video]
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!