Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Favorite Band/Artist?
#1
Just curious to know who your favorite band/artist is.
and what everyone is listening to.


My favorite band-Escape The Fate
artist- Owl City

your turn.
Big Grin
ill carry you down
i wont make a sound
-air traffic, owl city

Iloveyewjayjayy
r.i.p, love
Reply
#2
At the moment it's Dead Can Dance
Reply
#3
Lately I've really been enjoying Milton Nascimento's early work.
Reply
#4
Hmm...Ive never heard of either...I have to check them out.

Big Grin
Thanks for posting.
ill carry you down
i wont make a sound
-air traffic, owl city

Iloveyewjayjayy
r.i.p, love
Reply
#5
Favorite band ...
I guess I`d go with [SIZE="2"]Within Temptation[/SIZE] . I`m not even sure why I like them but I do :Wink:
Not all who wander are lost.
Reply
#6
My favorites artist is Andy Summers and I'm fond of 'Cold play'.

Ruhi Sheikh
Music Reviewer
http://www.freedownloadsongs.in/
Reply
#7
It used to be Rage Against The Machine undoubtedly, but i've long since bought all of their albums and live DVDs, and listened to (and watched) them all many times over. Because of this I've started to drift towards Pearl Jam as my favourite band, and I'm steadily working my way through their albums.
Fingers crossed for a new RATM album sometime soon though! :biggrin:
Reply
#8
My all-time favourite is Otis Redding because he just has so much soul :wink:
Reply
#9
I like all sorts, so it's hard to pick one.

My recent metal obsession is Morbid Angel.

My recent electronic obsession is Autechre.

And my recent soul discovery is Aretha Franklin (I'm only just starting to explore soul music)

I don't always appreciate or discover things the first time round, so I'm often discovering great music from the past.
Reply
#10
Jimmy Eat World. Period.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Artist/Album Association Game Music Head 8,750 1,909,732 11-08-2026, 12:38
Last Post: Music Head
  Who is your favorite video vixen (female)? sing-a-long 0 1,116 09-04-2023, 18:50
Last Post: sing-a-long
  Your favorite songs/instrumentals from videogames? Miriam Jordan 2 2,321 14-04-2020, 16:18
Last Post: James Otto Sweet Heart
  Favorite quote or lyric from a song? CJ21 1 1,618 17-09-2016, 01:01
Last Post: James Otto Sweet Heart
  What's your favorite song? Bob251 9 5,702 17-09-2016, 00:01
Last Post: CJ21
  up and coming UK band die in Sweden.. CRAZY-HORSE 0 1,054 15-02-2016, 09:40
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Girl band from Okinawa Jerome 1 1,259 28-07-2015, 14:56
Last Post: jazzboCR
  What will become of the band? vocaltrap 14 5,430 05-07-2015, 12:48
Last Post: Jerome
  If you could join any band, what band would you join? Mormo Zine 40 11,649 27-03-2015, 11:54
Last Post: SteveO
  10 messiest band break-ups jazzboCR 0 1,278 20-03-2015, 21:34
Last Post: jazzboCR

Forum Jump: