Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What Are You Listening To?
Music Head Wrote:second one was pleasant enough for muzak
always amazed the tastes of different people
what makes us tick and all

some of 'em may be pleasant enough as individual tracks but when theres a whole album of the same monotonous sounds it all gets a bit too much to bare IMO...
corey's mate plays keyboards/synths in a band so i guess he can relate to this one...sorry but i cannot

but what he enjoys listening to, i obviously dont...maybe he says the same about Paul Weller,Neil Young,Johnny Cash etc....different strokes i guess MH...!?
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.

I often listen to Klaus Schulze. But I love trance aswell. Armin, Tiësto and many more.
Ulrich Schnauss is also very good!
Brainvoyager Wrote:I often listen to Klaus Schulze. But I love trance aswell. Armin, Tiësto and many more.
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
Map of Africa - Bone. Still considered electronic, despite it's Rock'n'Roll sound.
[video=youtube;UADg5UfBSpk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UADg5UfBSpk[/video]
[video=youtube;-hHLwNvogZc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-hHLwNvogZc[/video]
Jean Michel Jarre - Equinoxe - this just floats my boat. Superb.
'The purpose of life is a life of purpose' - Athena Orchard.
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:some of 'em may be pleasant enough as individual tracks but when theres a whole album of the same monotonous sounds it all gets a bit too much to bare IMO...
corey's mate plays keyboards/synths in a band so i guess he can relate to this one...sorry but i cannot

but what he enjoys listening to, i obviously dont...maybe he says the same about Paul Weller,Neil Young,Johnny Cash etc....different strokes i guess MH...!?

That first clip is the most bizarre thing I have ever heard. Do people actually PAY for this?
Jerome Wrote:That first clip is the most bizarre thing I have ever heard. Do people actually PAY for this?

no, i dont!!!!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.

CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:no, i dont!!!!

Even the bloody title is a disaster - Unluck???? - Good God what are we coming to.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What im listening to at the moment PsychoPrincess81 1 467 26-10-2021, 17:26
Last Post: JeromeD