Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Elvis Costello
I am a huge fan of Elvis Costello, so naturally I would nominate him for the hall of fame. But, it is not just that. He has done so much and has made and continues to make beautiful music. I think he deserves it !

[Image: elvis-costello.jpg]
Peace and Love,
Penny Lane
Breakfast with Myself

Art is the only thing you cannot punch a button for. You must do it the old-fashioned way. Stay up and really burn the midnight oil. There are no compromises. - Leonytne Price
so nominate him....

all you need to do is give a brief description of the guy, his music and probably contain some links to some of his tracks and wallah!...he is nominated!,then stand back and await "yay" or "nay" from the members....TOO EASY MAAM!
"BTO....Bachman,Turner,Overweight
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.

I thought that is what this was for. I nominate Elvis Costello. ( read reason above.. here is more information)

Elvis Costello Homepage

Elvis Costello: Wikipedia

[video=youtube;IuPrrdRzlxc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IuPrrdRzlxc&feature=related[/video]
Peace and Love,
Penny Lane
Breakfast with Myself

Art is the only thing you cannot punch a button for. You must do it the old-fashioned way. Stay up and really burn the midnight oil. There are no compromises. - Leonytne Price
Elvis Costello gets my vote! Love almost all of his work.
he gets my vote also!!!!!
They were big in the 70s....for five minutes,on a Saturday,after lunch..."  -  Me 2014.

almost forgot

a yes vote here

Elvis never released a "bad" album IMHO !....I VOTE YES !
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
SteveO Wrote:Elvis never released a "bad" album IMHO !

totally true SteveO...even his bad albums are passable, much like Nick Cave and Springsteen!!!

Yes you're right, Crazy ! Hopefully they'll all stay away from the dreaded cover album !!!!....lol
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:totally true SteveO...even his bad albums are passable, much like Nick Cave and Springsteen!!!
 The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!