08-07-2012, 14:46
lots of folks relate a particular song to summertime......saw a list in the local rag for this years list with carly rae jepsen's "call me maybe" as the leader in the clubhouse for song of summer 2012
|
songs of summer
|
|
08-07-2012, 14:46
lots of folks relate a particular song to summertime......saw a list in the local rag for this years list with carly rae jepsen's "call me maybe" as the leader in the clubhouse for song of summer 2012
08-07-2012, 21:48
To me "Pontoon" from Little Big Town is the summer song this year in country music.
God bless you and LBT always!!! Holly
Listen to my most favorite singer here sometime, James Otto that is!
09-07-2012, 00:08
Summer in the City by the Lovin" Spoonful is a great summer song along with a lot of Beach Boys songs!
The ultimate connection is between a performer and its' audience!
15-07-2012, 17:41
I don't know why but i always get an itch for stevie wonder when summertime comes around
16-07-2012, 10:56
Awesome song and my all time favorite Bryan Adams - Summer Of '69..
I got my first real six-string Bought it at the five-and-dime Played it till my fingers bled Was the summer of '69 Me and some guys from school Had a band and we tried real hard Jimmy quit, Jody got married Shoulda known, we'd never get far Oh when I look back now That summer seemed to last forever And if I had the choice Yeah, I'd always want to be there Those were the best days of my life
16-07-2012, 11:14
lol call me maybe has to be one of the worst songs i have ever had the misfortune of hearing (yes i know i like Hanson).
my song of this (non) summer seems to be What if by The Mars Patrol. "what, what if I took the risk, would I be dismissed?". seems to be the theme tune of my life right now. Taking risks is something I am doing alot of at the moment, having self published a bok of poetry, trying to pick ,yself up after my dad passed away last month. I think its quite apt to be honest
16-07-2012, 16:06
anything by the beach boys
16-07-2012, 18:45
^^^ I like the Beach Boys as my answer too. Also The Kinks
Come Dancing, Apeman make me feel summery for some reason and Bob Marley.
03-08-2012, 18:02
Awesome tunes guys, also like Mongo Jerry-In The Summertime.
http://youtu.be/wvUQcnfwUUM And another from Katrina and the Waves. http://youtu.be/iPUmE-tne5U |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|