Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Last.fm Music Discussion Group details
#11
It looks like we really need more people to join the last.fm group! So far nobody listens to any of the same artists!
Reply
#12
I just plain don't use Last.fm old mate!
Beachie
www.beachblues.org
http://au.youtube.com/beachblues


Enjoy the fruits of life, for the fruits of death are few. (©Rod Jeffery 1990)
Reply
#13
JonG Wrote:It looks like we really need more people to join the last.fm group! So far nobody listens to any of the same artists!

The site ain't as big as it used to be. I have left this as sticky so when new members join, hopefully if they use last.fm they will join up there too.
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#14
This is gripping results.... Look, Johnny Cash has been played twice. AMAZING!!! :tongue:

I wonder if this is a true reflection of MD's main members musical tastes? :nono:
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#15
ambernector Wrote:This is gripping results.... Look, Johnny Cash has been played twice. AMAZING!!! :tongue:

I wonder if this is a true reflection of MD's main members musical tastes? :nono:
You just never know old mate! :tongue:
Beachie
www.beachblues.org
http://au.youtube.com/beachblues


Enjoy the fruits of life, for the fruits of death are few. (©Rod Jeffery 1990)
Reply
#16
yeah I've been using it more and more lately
Reply
#17
mikeymcee Wrote:yeah I've been using it more and more lately

Then you must join the group. The more the merrier.
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#18
Any ideas on how to get more people to join our last.fm group? It is looking a bit sad at the moment.
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#19
Is everyone on here fully aware of what last.fm is? And what the benifits are?

We do have a lot of "older" folks on here that probably don't listen to music on their computers. :wink: Maybe that is what is holding the last.fm group back.
Reply
#20
^ I'm not that old...

Cheeky.
Reply


Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is this in my music collection? CMB1888 6 3,669 03-12-2025, 05:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,273 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Importance of music johnnygees 32 15,440 04-02-2025, 11:42
Last Post: JeromeD
  Tring to explain why I like instrumental music Drealm 4 3,967 30-12-2024, 08:03
Last Post: JeromeD
  Any Artists(not just music) out there LHDesigns 1 1,816 15-04-2023, 09:34
Last Post: JeromeD
  Salutations Music Head. CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,799 23-10-2022, 15:04
Last Post: JeromeD
  Learning about music mixing Homer Bluth 2 2,415 08-11-2021, 08:11
Last Post: JeromeD
  "Progressive" Music coordinatednoise 8 5,681 06-11-2021, 06:30
Last Post: JeromeD
  Sometimes porn music is really good Drealm 23 9,218 04-07-2021, 13:55
Last Post: JeromeD
  Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it Drealm 11 4,706 03-01-2021, 12:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: