Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hi...
#1
My Name... is really not that important. I just looked up Music Discussion and came up with this, so I figuired this would be a good place to find out about different types of music, as well as learn a little bit more about the genres I already like. So..

I like... My Chemical Romance, Fall Out Boy, Cobra Starship, AC/DC
Would like to like... Classic Rock
Want to know more about... AC/DC
Willing to argue about... Whether or not "Emo" is the same things as "Emotional Hardcore"
Reply
#2
I am sure the good folks at MD will help in any way they can. Sadly my knowledge of what your looking is not good. Welcome to the site mate.
With Regards...


Anthony :coffee:
Reply
#3
Hi,

I'd contend that your name is important. Don't hide it, we're a friendly lot.

Welcome to the forum anyway.

AC/DC come from Australia (well, most of them), and one of them wears shorts a lot.
Reply
#4
welcome to the forum. :Wink:
MANIC MINER Confusedtraightface:
Reply


Forum Jump: