Posts: 954
Threads: 182
Joined: Dec 2007
Trumpton Riots Wrote:O, another suggestion is that Blues may be better as part of a Folk, Country and Blues board than stuck with Jazz and Funk. It's sonically and historically closer to Folk and Country music than it is Funk and Jazz.
:laugh: :laugh: I had also suggested this one to Beach years ago on old MD. I also got the wrath of Beach (Our professional blues singer). :happy: :wink:
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee:
Posts: 311
Threads: 29
Joined: Dec 2007
ambernector Wrote::laugh: I had also suggested this one to Beach years ago on old MD. I also got the wrath of Beach (Our professional blues singer). :happy: :wink:
Bloody elephant! You never forget anything! :caked:
Posts: 224
Threads: 14
Joined: Jul 2009
immortaloldshool. Wrote:We need an acoustic forum.
(:
Word.
(The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.)
Posts: 954
Threads: 182
Joined: Dec 2007
Beach Wrote:Bloody elephant! You never forget anything! :caked:
I never forget. Nice smillie. :puke: :laugh:
With Regards...
Anthony :coffee: