Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
What Are You Listening To?
#19
listened online

New Boyz - Skinny Jeanz & A Mic - 2009 - *

[Image: 200px-Skinny_Jeans_and_a_Mic.jpg]

I don't really dislike rap, but this was really bad for me. Rap duo from California. Just think of those old break dancing days, a few steps below those DJ Jazzy Jeff & The Fresh Prince albums. Not much in the way of music at all on most tracks. Just that programmed drum machine stuff. The first single has already hit the top 25 on Billboard though, so I'm not a very good judge. That was You're A Jerk (which is totally lame, sorry) and the second single of Tie Me Down is out now. I could only come up with a 2 of 3 star rating for 2 tracks.

Favorite Track - New Girl

Ey, you can be my new girl
Said you could be my new girl
New boyz

Verse Legacy
To keep it a hundred I'm ready for the next chick,
My soon to be ex chick,
About to hit the exit.
And right after she leave I leave the key under the mat,
When you feelin' kinda lonely you be free to come and chat,
Know you heard them effin' rumors like I beat then leave,
But straight drop that's just gossip, TMZ.
Guess repressable is, I don't give no referrals,
Check into my district, You can be the new girl. Hey!

Bridge
(I have) so many girls that fade away,
(In my past) that I don't think it's safe to say,
(I have) but I think that change today
You made me think in a major way.

Chorus
You could be,
(My, my, my, my, my) You can be my new girl x3
Out with the old, and in with the new girl.

Verse Ben J
I guess I seen the beauty of my life cause she was a beast,
A typical freak, She made it with me,
How did she end up being caught up all in my world,
Cause now, I just imagine baby you can be my new girl,
No jokes, no games, I'm feelin' you a whole lot,
I ran into you, with no turns, it was a roadblock,
Thinkin' to myself, I had one of them past, that didn't last,
A chick with no class, it was so bad,
Damn, and now we in 2009,
I'm tryna make you my summer girl, you got a dope mind,
Let's go to Texas, Arkansas, Arizona,
We can go to Michigan or live life in California,
My new girl.

Bridge

Chorus

Verse D&D
Every time I look into you eyes,
I wanna feel fireworks on my insides,
You'll be here for me when I don't know what to do,
I need a new girl,
I need a girl to give me some good lovin',
Cause I'm known as McLovin,
I need a girl that's fresh and fly,
We could stay together through the end of time.

Bridge

Chorus

Ey
Ey
Said I'm lookin' for my new girl,
Said I'm lookin' for my new girl,
New Boyz,
D&D



1) Cricketz - *
YouTube - New Boyz: Cricketz ft. Tyga Tyga *NEW&FRESH*
2) You're A Jerk - *
YouTube - New Boyz "You're A Jerk" OFFICIAL Music Video HD Extended / Uncensored *Skee.TV
3) Dot Com - *
YouTube - Dot Com- New Boyz
4) Colorz - *
YouTube - Colors ~ New Boyz (Lyrics In Description)
5) Way 2 Many Chickz - *
YouTube - New Boyz - Way 2 Many Chickz
6) Turnt - *
YouTube - new boyz turnt
7) Bunz - *
8) Cashmere - *
YouTube - Cashmere ~ New Boyz (Lyrics In Description)
9) So Dope - *
YouTube - Cashmere ~ New Boyz (Lyrics In Description)
10) Tie Me Down - **
YouTube - New Boyz Ft. Ray J "Tie Me Down" OFFICIAL Music Video [HQ] Skee.TV
11) New Girl - **
YouTube - "New Girl" - New Boyz feat. D&D
12) No More - *
13) One Night - *
YouTube - "One Night" - New Boyz

3's - 0
2's - 2
1's - 11

Rating - 1.2


One night when you no longer feel the need to tie me down and the sounds of cricketz are gone, you'll realize that I have way 2 many chickz and that you can no longer be my new girl with the cashmere sweater in my dot com world. No more will I think that you're a jerk or that your bunz are so dope eben though when we're done they will have turnt different colorz.

Reply


Messages In This Thread
What Are You Listening To? - by trbc08 - 14-11-2008, 03:17
RE: What Are You Listening To? - by Oceansoul - 23-09-2017, 08:40
RE: What Are You Listening To? - by Jerome - 24-04-2018, 16:27
RE: What Are You Listening To? - by Ruby - 29-01-2019, 15:13
RE: What Are You Listening To? - by Ruby - 07-10-2019, 14:47
RE: What Are You Listening To? - by Ruby - 04-01-2022, 21:23
RE: What Are You Listening To? - by JeromeD - 17-12-2022, 10:22
What Are You Listening To? - by CRAZY-HORSE - 21-08-2013, 07:17
What Are You Listening To? - by CRAZY-HORSE - 21-08-2013, 07:36

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  rappers worth listening to, and those you should avoid. QMobs 2 3,314 25-05-2018, 23:10
Last Post: QMobs

Forum Jump: