The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Posing a question with musical quotations
#1
Greetings all round

As a new boy in town, I'd like to know whether this site facilitates brief written score quotations (in, say, MusScore or Sibelius), when, for example, I want to ask a question about a chord-progression or relative tonalities. Can I put these in as foot-noted (or end-noted) attachments or links?

This is chiefly with reference to classical or "Easy Listening" stuff, but it could be relevant to Jazz and R&B too.

Any thoughts or information, anyone, please?

L


Messages In This Thread
Posing a question with musical quotations - by Lindsay - 12-04-2015, 21:20

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Posing a question with musical quotations Lindsay 0 1,713 12-04-2015, 21:12
Last Post: Lindsay

Forum Jump: