The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Help for my Market survey :)
#1
Hi everybody !
I am working on a project of iPad/Music and I would need to know:

- how many music groups there are in the world?
By music groups I mean: Orchestras, jazz bands, ensembles, pop music bands - professional and non professional
where are the located ?

- What percentage of them use iPads for music ?

- all the survey about musicians

Do you have links, websites or reports to recommend ?
Many many thanks you will help me a lot!!!!!!! Big Grin
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Help for my Market survey :) - by Aurélia Azoulay - 04-05-2015, 14:11

Forum Jump: