The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Looking for Genre.
#1
I have an electronic track that plays a bit of chant music in the middle of it but can find nothing similar to it anywhere. I was wondering if anyone knew of it's specific name or artists that perform songs like it.

The part I'm interested in starts at 2:16.
https://youtu.be/c7az2YQXvZY?t=2m16s

Thanks in advance.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Looking for Genre. - by Cription - 01-11-2015, 00:55

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  What music genre is this? 45678io 0 1,265 18-11-2016, 20:45
Last Post: 45678io
  What genre is this? Lollo 0 1,067 17-02-2016, 15:24
Last Post: Lollo
  I need help finding the genre of this song. DJHaznoskilz 1 2,013 24-01-2016, 23:35
Last Post: Maple MuffinTop
  Music from a video - Electro genre Drealm 0 982 17-07-2013, 15:10
Last Post: Drealm

Forum Jump: