21-06-2015, 17:42
Hi I'm Tim,
I am a teenager and have always been very passionate about music and finally, recently I have managed to scrape some money together to buy an instrument. I was thinking about buying a friend's bass guitar that he barely used but now, after inspiration from 21 pilots, have become interested in ukuleles. I can spend up to about £120 comfortably, maybe £140 max.
However, i haven't played the ukulele before, so i was wondering how hard it is to learn the ukulele with no past experience and therefore if it is worth purchasing one. Also if i do i dont know whether to get a bad one to learn with or just get an expensive one to get as much as i can for my money.
Lastly, if anyone has any recommendations for types/ brands of ukulele for that price please let me know. I really like the luna model's looks personally.
thanks
Tim
I am a teenager and have always been very passionate about music and finally, recently I have managed to scrape some money together to buy an instrument. I was thinking about buying a friend's bass guitar that he barely used but now, after inspiration from 21 pilots, have become interested in ukuleles. I can spend up to about £120 comfortably, maybe £140 max.
However, i haven't played the ukulele before, so i was wondering how hard it is to learn the ukulele with no past experience and therefore if it is worth purchasing one. Also if i do i dont know whether to get a bad one to learn with or just get an expensive one to get as much as i can for my money.
Lastly, if anyone has any recommendations for types/ brands of ukulele for that price please let me know. I really like the luna model's looks personally.
thanks
Tim

