Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Beginner with a question about ukuleles
#8
timhall Wrote:Thanks guys, and yes that's the right band. I love 21 pilots and I really wanna be able to play house of gold-http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=mDyxykpYeu8 I just love the tune

That looks like (and more importantly sounds like) a Tenor Uke - the bigger version of the more common Soprano Uke.

I have a Mahalo Uke and it is a good sounding and easily tunable instrument.

You really need to try them before buying. Some Ukes struggle to stay in tune so find a store that will let you play a few and play for more than 2 minutes. Figure out which three songs you'd like to play - get the fingering charts (plentiful on the web) and try some Ukes out. You may find you are much more a Soprano (smaller) or Baritone (Larger) player.

Here's to your first performance - https://ukutabs.com/t/twenty-one-pilots/house-of-gold/

Enjoy!!!
Reply


Messages In This Thread

Forum Jump: