The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Looking to Collaborate
#1
Hey guys!

I have been having a tough time contacting musicians to collaborate with so I found this forum and decided to join! I can't wait to hear some of the stuff my fellow members have come up with and looking forward to sharing my music and the music I am inspired by. :biggrin:

My name is Aashray and I just finished by freshman year of college doing Music & Technology at Stevens Institute of Technology. It's been really great but I'm hoping to continue to widen my sphere of contacts to gain a few more opportunities to perform, compose, collaborate, and record my music.

Friend me and we can talk about music all day long! Big Grin

I have a variety of influences and I want to be able to compose for many genres and possibly blend them together, so I'll give a taste of each with my artists of choice.

Coldplay, Young the Giant, John Mayer, Mumford & Sons, Dave Brubeck, Tame Impala, Jon Hopkins, Stevie Wonder, Pink Floyd, the Beatles, and many more. I like to know as many artists and as much music as possible for inspiration but also just to brag about the lesser-known ones to my friends Tongue.

I have my music on soundcloud and Youtube and I have a Facebook page for my music so if you want to hear some of my stuff you can find it there.

Links:
https://soundcloud.com/theescapist1 (has links to Facebook, Youtube, and Bandcamp as well)

Thanks guys! Looking forward to discussing music.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Looking to Collaborate - by laxwatcher - 24-06-2015, 02:21

Forum Jump: