The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Impossible question...
#1
Well, I just was asked to tell, WHICH MUSIC I LIKE... - This is a question, which simply can not be answered. - Because If it is MUSIC, I just like it, as I like all the colours and facettes of life and the globe. Of course i simply ignore that NOISE, which nowadays is often sold as "Music".
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Impossible question... - by laszlobarki - 25-06-2015, 21:01

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hello Everyone :) I got a question about you and this forum. Unstoppable 1 1,239 25-10-2015, 22:17
Last Post: Music Head
  An introduction & a question Renee 1 1,130 24-08-2014, 06:03
Last Post: evilB
  Hey everyone. Question: what is Alternative music? oslemke 2 1,473 29-08-2013, 23:32
Last Post: Music Head
  Simple Forum Question.. JordyMahan 2 1,433 07-08-2011, 18:36
Last Post: Tiggi

Forum Jump: