Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
I want to write songs for professional singers
#2
Hello there. Unfortunately I'm not exactly professional... I still have yet to release my first track. But I've been trying to make a vocal track for a while now and I've been looking for a songwriter in particular Smile I plan to give my music away for free but as songwriter I would give you a say in the entire thing and full credits. If you're interested pm me.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
I want to write songs for professional singers - by CaptainTomate - 03-07-2015, 14:12

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  How do you write songs? How do you start and don't give up too soon? Natalia Sanderson 6 5,904 05-04-2021, 20:48
Last Post: vincent
  Lookin for reviews on my Songs/Demos Francisco Fonseca 0 2,802 25-08-2016, 13:34
Last Post: Francisco Fonseca
  Original songs Jaina Brock 1 2,068 23-03-2015, 17:47
Last Post: vincent
  Answer songs interval 1 1,764 11-10-2013, 00:50
Last Post: SteveO

Forum Jump: