Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My nightcore of Justin Bieber - What Do You Mean?
#6
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:ok....
I typed in "nightcore" on Wiki and this came up....

it appears to be a gamer term for speeding things up by 150%....
I read the article in question and im still confused....

heres the article if youre interested: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Osu!
your explanation worked for me
I did click on your link but the page it took me to made no sense to me

back to nightcore
what is the point of doing this?
is it supposed to sound cool
damn I'm glad I'm on the downslide of life

Reply


Messages In This Thread

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My nightcore of Taylor Swift - Wildest Dreams. Hexo 0 1,797 12-09-2015, 22:12
Last Post: Hexo

Forum Jump: