Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Music Discussion Re-Opens On 27th Dec 07
#10
Well, I too was a member in the old MD, didn't post much though, but came to read the forum from time to time... I'm trying to get back into business with the amazing internet (sometimes I just have to stay away from the net for a few months to keep my head together). Of course I use email etc but I tend to get caught with "surfing" the net and.. Yeah, I know.
It's painless.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Music Discussion Re-Opens On 27th Dec 07 - by MetalMama - 23-04-2008, 19:15

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why is this in my music collection? CMB1888 6 3,669 03-12-2025, 05:06
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Happy Birthday Music Head CRAZY-HORSE 2 1,273 24-10-2025, 12:33
Last Post: Music Head
  Importance of music johnnygees 32 15,440 04-02-2025, 11:42
Last Post: JeromeD
  Tring to explain why I like instrumental music Drealm 4 3,967 30-12-2024, 08:03
Last Post: JeromeD
  Any Artists(not just music) out there LHDesigns 1 1,816 15-04-2023, 09:34
Last Post: JeromeD
  Salutations Music Head. CRAZY-HORSE 3 1,799 23-10-2022, 15:04
Last Post: JeromeD
  Learning about music mixing Homer Bluth 2 2,415 08-11-2021, 08:11
Last Post: JeromeD
  "Progressive" Music coordinatednoise 8 5,681 06-11-2021, 06:30
Last Post: JeromeD
  Sometimes porn music is really good Drealm 23 9,217 04-07-2021, 13:55
Last Post: JeromeD
  Paying for compressed music : I still can't accept it Drealm 11 4,706 03-01-2021, 12:14
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE

Forum Jump: