Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hey Guys :)
#8
CRAZY-HORSE Wrote:Fremantle Dockers mate....
I stuck with Geelong until the Dockers came along...
I am a Sth Fremantle fan in the WAFL and would not support the Eagles because they weren't based in Fremantle(its a footy pride thing), you know how it is, right?

Definitely a pride thing!

Sorry music head haha, I have started following a bit of NFL since Hayne came into the league Smile it's hard to watch it here though because of the time zones and my working times.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hey Guys :) - by Vicarious - 05-11-2015, 12:37

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Hi guys athoszet 3 1,509 04-09-2021, 06:31
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Hey guys, I'm G DaReLux Baseballbatrap 6 2,904 15-03-2017, 17:24
Last Post: Baseballbatrap
  Hullo guys (& gals) No good hobo 2 1,916 05-02-2017, 14:31
Last Post: No good hobo
  Hi guys! luis131 10 3,704 07-01-2017, 18:51
Last Post: luis131
  Hello guys! Neeo 0 1,143 08-07-2016, 15:12
Last Post: Neeo
  howdy guys Pink Floyd Fan 1999 6 3,069 08-07-2016, 11:08
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  hey guys David Cronin 4 2,606 01-06-2016, 07:30
Last Post: bob_32_116
  ay guys im qualms Querétaro P Barón 3 2,395 29-04-2016, 07:49
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  What's up guys! I have something to share. Chrt Pao 0 1,210 04-04-2016, 19:05
Last Post: Chrt Pao
  What do you guys say? FloBarley 1 1,450 15-03-2016, 13:17
Last Post: TheWildYouth

Forum Jump: