Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
feedback
#2
Hey Vincent just wanted to say I appreciated your constructive criticism on my song and I think you guys are really good. Mathew has a cool voice and the mixture of the menacing bass and drums provided for a real sick sound. Glad to see NYC repping!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
feedback - by VincentAnthony - 23-12-2015, 06:24

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Performance Video (Heavy Prog Rock) - Feedback, please! Nick Dilley 5 4,016 04-09-2021, 07:57
Last Post: JeromeD
  Hey I'm looking for some feedback on my new song. ManhattanPhanton 3 2,414 23-12-2015, 07:07
Last Post: ManhattanPhanton
  Kazz muzic new music video - kazz muzic- the call (feedback) kazzmuzic 1 2,111 02-12-2015, 09:02
Last Post: CRAZY-HORSE
  Mixing Feedback -- Jerome, where are you? Nick Dilley 2 1,702 02-08-2013, 05:16
Last Post: Jerome
  Feedback Required Please Jerome 26 9,146 25-09-2011, 03:56
Last Post: Jerome
  Startin Beatmaker needs feedback Ghost 5 3,138 15-03-2011, 00:53
Last Post: Music Head

Forum Jump: