The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Anyone knows any good online lessons for learning guitar?
#1
After sitting around and wishing I knew how to play the guitar, I've finally decided to just go ahead and learn. I’m not new to music by any means, I've been playing violin and piano since I was 5 years old (I'm now 24) and have been in some light touch with the guitar.
My biggest problem now is where to start. I also understand that there are two different types of acoustic guitars: steel-string and classical. I'd actually like to learn a bit of both...to be able to play some classical guitar (John Williams blows me away) along with some more light-hearted Jack Johnson-type stuff. I plan on taking some online lessons to help get me started and want to have a source that can match all the needs I want like learning all the chords,. I just don’t it to be over soon, but practice with daily lessons.
Suggest me something that I can look upon …… Sorry for the long post and thanks for your help!
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Anyone knows any good online lessons for learning guitar? - by yaana - 26-04-2008, 10:30

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  do online music lessons work??? Ruhi Sheikh 20 12,673 15-07-2024, 11:20
Last Post: JeromeD
  Musicians with at least 5 years musical experience wanted for online study perfectpitchstudies 0 1,711 22-07-2015, 17:40
Last Post: perfectpitchstudies
  Absolute Pitch Possessors Wanted for Online Study perfectpitchstudies 0 1,354 07-07-2015, 17:27
Last Post: perfectpitchstudies
  MY Guitar version of Nokia 3310 ringtones (Youtube) polishguitarist 4 3,019 13-01-2015, 21:14
Last Post: polishguitarist
  Online Band hnunes 1 1,386 17-07-2014, 15:48
Last Post: Whojam
  Online music lessons, what do you think? Justamusicteacher 1 1,432 25-04-2014, 07:37
Last Post: stuartpaul12
  Use YouTube for learning songs? This makes that a lot easier. Sanjay Poyzer 1 1,587 28-11-2013, 18:47
Last Post: SteveO
  General Discussion about Your Learning Progress IanC 6 2,843 02-02-2013, 21:03
Last Post: kronicwasteland
  New acoustic guitar design with adjustable neck! jetty 0 1,312 21-01-2013, 23:08
Last Post: jetty
  Hey Jude recomposition by JOSEPH FERRANTE (extreme guitar) rd0777 0 1,117 29-10-2012, 16:18
Last Post: rd0777

Forum Jump: