The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 871 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 871 errorHandler->error




Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hey Everyone...
#1
How is this forum? Active? I hope so. I've been looking for a good music discussion forum for a while. I'm a big blues fan, and a big punk fan. I also listen to a lot of rock and some metal. Just for a sweeping generalization of what I listen to. As I hang around more, you guys will get to know my tastes more. Hope this is a good forum.
Reply


Messages In This Thread
Hey Everyone... - by themisfithitman - 28-04-2008, 03:18
Hey Everyone... - by Tiggi - 28-04-2008, 17:12
Hey Everyone... - by ambernector - 28-04-2008, 18:49

Forum Jump: